We're more than halfway through the summer.....it's so crazy how time flies when your entire week is spent up in the mountains!!!
This week, I was on an Overnighter unit, with 16 girls again!!! It was loads of fun and games, but still tiring as I took away 3 cell phones from campers, and dealt with lots of homesickness!
So, here are my girls at a game called, "Minefield". It was so special to watch my girls help out each other and some even went back on the objects after they finished to get everyone across!! Tender moment.. 
Theme Party: Western Week!! Yee-Haw! My girls made me a funky hat..
I'm so glad this picture was taken by my SOS Pixel!! I love Lifeline.
Just havin' some fun on the Zipline like always!!
Overnighter!! Here's Paprika, Yellow, and Flipper relaxing...
Me and Flipper were so proud of our campers!! We got to the Overnighter spot and there was some rain here and there. But without calling for help or asking to go back, our girls did some hardcore teamwork, put their tarps together, and made some shelter!!! AMAZING GIRLS!!! Sadly, we had to go back to camp because it got too wet.
So here's some math for ya...On Monday, I had 16 girls. On Wednesday night, 3 left camp. Thursday (when this next photo was taken), 4 went on A & B Hike, and 1 stayed behind at camp. So what does that leave me???? Yup, a total of 8 girls for the day until dinner!
Here's my roomie Rocco finishing up some camper notes at about midnight.
So ya. That was my fun-filled week! To top it all off, it was Brighton Date Night...so great!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment