Sunday, July 4, 2010

SOS Week 2!!!

While over at my sister's house, my brother-in-law said that I was obsessed with Brighton. So what if I am? You'd be obsessed too if you spent all your summer in the mountains like I am....don't deny it.
Anyways, this week I was SOS!!! I really liked my Superhero outfit.

Havin' some fun with gri-gri on the Zipline.

Staff Meeting with pazookies!!!!

Had some lunch at Silver Fork.

Staff Hikers to Mary/Twin where we had to trail-blaze a couple of times. But we made it!!

During Solo Time, Hoopz gave me a massage!! I love ya girl!

Yup, that's me playing on the cabin porch for staff serenade. Here's the interesting thing...we needed a guitar and I have one. But it's my aunt's and really small!! Oh well, it was fine for Thursday night.

This was at a store which me, Eagle, and Bubbles went in. It was a camping store that sold portable toilets! I had to take a picture.


Well, that was a great SOS week!! Now, I'm off to have about 16 girls in my unit this week!!! Ahhhhh.....that scares me. But it's ok, because I'm hardcore.
-Rebbie Becky

2 comments:

The Firths said...

Can we get the recipe for the pazookie?

Hey Melissa Mae said...

I'm so excited to come up at the end of the month! I've been trying to get my Brighton scrapbook together and found some notes from you! I sure miss that place. Best summer of my entire life!