Only two more weeks of school until I graduate!! YAY!!!!
I got my cap and gown yesterday, besides the shoulders being big on me, it works out quite nicely. I sent my announcements this week!! Bring on the money!!
A word from Guide Dogs for the Blind, "Hibahci" was placed in a home that lives in Pleasonton, CA. "Hibachi" was the last dog that I raised for Guide Dogs for the Blind. I am so very happy for her and her new family, I wanna see pictures!!
I love dutch oven cooking!!! Last night, some Brighton counselors got together for our program director and made dutch oven. We had some YW over and made yummy food. I was very impressed with myself that I could light a match and keep it going!! Me and my girl made cornbread which turned out really well. Now my mom wants to make some stuff and I'm all for it!!
Summer is almost here!! I'm excited, but I don't wanna see all my friends leave!! I'll cry at graduation, I just know it!! Lots of new initiations have been going on for next year like Madrigals, Concert Choir, Jr. Choir, Graces, SBOs, Class Presidents, and our musical. I will definately have to come back and see what's going on!! Good luck 2009!!!
Congratulations 2008.......we're sooo close!!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment