Wednesday, May 14, 2008

(8) I couldn't be happier (8)

The title of this blog is from "Wicked". It's a wonderful musical!!!

Tonight was my last day of work at my old job!! WOO-HOO!!!! Everyone was very sad that I was leaving after working there for about 2 years, but thank goodness it's over!!

I felt excited to know that I will never have to worry about my schedule and give the excuse that I have to work. I can party all the time (as long as I still graduate)!!!!!!

I'll miss my co-workers. They have taught me lessons that I will never forget. Here's a tribute to them:

Christian- ex-manager of the bakery. He was nice and helpful when I started working, I liked his outburst of Disney showtunes!

Monica- the artist and baker. She is so creative with wedding and birthday cakes!! I want a cake to be decorated by her....

Rose- the assist. manager. She is so sweet and kind with a gorgeous South African accent! I love her sarcasm and jokes, she was the one who never wanted me to leave.

Ashley- the assist. manager. I have worked with her the longest. She's a year older than me, but we connected over high school, boys, and work! She is an awesome girl who can do the impossible!!

Brent- ex-coworker. Now that he's left, I must say that he was cute! I never liked him in that way, but he sure could make me laugh! He drove an old Jeep, I remember when he said that he saw my friends at the park and hung out with them. He even went to a girl's birthday party with me, he was a good friend.

Rachel- ex-coworker. She's off at SUU now. I loved her sense of humor and positive attitude. She'd come to me with a new story everyday, plus we had the same initials.

Helga- coworker. No one can beat Helga! She's the cutest old grandma there is! She practically spent her life working at the bakery and will die right on the bench working!

Dianne- coworker. One of the day crew, she's cute and funny. She sometimes gets offended a little to easily, but she's great anyway!

Nick- (possibly ex) coworker. He could make me laugh because he's a swimmer. He has a weird face and liked to swear a lot! He was sometimes difficult, but still very funny.

Nate- coworker. A punk, black wannabe, little guy!! He's so funny and cute in a baby sort of way. He liked to hang out with Nick, I tease him for his hard core car and gangsta look.

Kambree- coworker. I am so jealous of her because she's pretty. She has a great attitude even when things get tough. At Witches Night Out, she was on the register with me and we laughed all night! Tonisha!!

Susan- coworker. She 's short and cute. I like to hear about her and her adventures with her boyfriend, she makes me giggle.

Lauria- coworker. I like her spunky go-get 'em attitude! She can talk to me about anything at work and we laugh about it constantly.

Amber- coworker. She's a good worker and likes to have a good time. Just this past Saturday, we were both catering for a wedding. I had fun getting to know her and just laughing with her in the car holding the eclair mountain.

April- baker's daughter. She doesn't work at the bakery, but she likes to hang around me a lot. It's fun, but she can be annoying in the peppy department! I want to know her reaction when they tell her that I quit!!!!

Joe- ex-coworker. She was way back there when I first started, but she was cute! She was a hard worker and just knew everything back at the bakery. She taught me how to do the dishes.

Yasmine- ex-coworker. Another one from way back there!! I remember that I was mopping the back floors and she said that I looked like an athletic curler!! I always remember that when I mop the floors.

Mark & Judy- owners. Now that I quit, I'm glad I don't have to deal with them anymore! I know they mean well, but they always give us more work to do that is pointless!! They bring their family in much to our inconvenience and make it seem so easy. I wish that they could close the bakery at least one Saturday night, then they'll know what we're talking about!

That's the novel of the bakery employees. There are some more, but I don't care. I'M FINISHED!!!! I'm gonna miss it.........but not that much! Now it's on to better adventures...Brighton and USU!!!!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: