Friday, May 9, 2008

365 Stupidest Things Ever Said

I gave my father the "365 Stupidest Things Ever Said" day-to-day calendar for Christmas. I thought he would enjoy it to have a good laugh and catch up on his days.

I also like to laugh at it as well! Here's some of my favorites so far with my witty and sarcastic commentary at the end:

"If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else" -pretty good advice!

"The point now is how do we work together to acheive important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany." -said by our very own George W. Bush. uhhhh, you're a little late!

"German Shephard 85 lbs. Neutered. Speaks German" -gee, I thought it would speak dog.

"I have to tell the maid to buy diapers and get the pool boy to walk the dog? Can't I just make out with Kevin all the time? Being married sucks" -the things that Britney Spears has to go through........

"She is numb from her toes down." -I hope a doctor didn't say that....

"Hilary Clinton on Welfare" -this was a newspaper headline, how embarassing!

"It's amazing. Because if you, like, have everybody taking ten minutes a day and really focusing on, like, positivity and a better world and a better self, like, imagine all that, just all that positivity going out there?" - wow, like, that was shocking

"I'm from Alabama and they have a different alphabet" -that sounds like a good DUI excuse!

"Mixed Boils to Pick" -I'd rather not

"Have the kids shot for dad from $24.95" -that quote was on Father's Day. ironic

"The Sunday Edition of the Boston Globe comes out on Sunday, and tomorrow is Sunday" -thanks for clearing things up for me!

"I'm not very good at doing things that I'm not good at" -by singer Shania Twain. That makes two of us!!

"Our choir sang in a broadcast from Minneapolis. It was nice to hear them and realize they were a thousand miles away" -ouch! rude audience...

"When you're talking about me, keep your mouth shut" -i can't follow these instructions.

Well, these were the ones that I personally enjoyed starting from today and up til July. I hope they made you chuckle!!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: