Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a New Semester, New Me


I check up on this blog to see who has added to theirs about three times a week.


Still, I think that it's pretty pathetic that I don't make any new posts during that time. So, here's the update.


My new classes all fall under my major in Social Work. I have lots of subjects that end in "ology" (psych, soci, and anthr). I like them all in their own way. Unlike last semester, my classes seem to have a connection with each other and I can imagine them being put to good use when (if?) I graudate.


Obviously, the Christmas Break job didn't turn out so well. But I'm back and still looking, even though nobody is hiring. Things are going to get difficult before they get any better.


So, I've come up with some goals in mind:

- I'll have to get a job sooner or later and prayerfully consider my options

- Being a counselor at Brighton seems like a safe bet.

- Visit more family up here.

- I have relatives on both sides who live up in the Cache Valley area. I'll start to mooch off them more...

- Of course, read my scriptures and pray every night!!!

- Keep up in schoolwork

- Look for opportunities to serve and make others happy.
-Rebbie Becky




0 comments: