YAY!! There is now music on my blog!! This will become the background theme songs for our little story (yes, it's true!).
I like to call it......."Girls vs. Boy"
Once upon a time, there were three girls and one boy. They set out to devour the Angie's Kitchen Sink!! (see picture above).
Ian (the man) decided to be the bravest and attempt to devour the massive sink ALL BY HIMSELF!!! So, we let him...
But that didn't stop his girlfriend Leslie, from poisoning his drink!! Afterall, we all know that it's extremely difficult to finish a huge helping of ice cream without some water to wash it down!! Alas, poor Ian was all alone.
The only comfort he could find was in his ice cream. It made him very happy indeed......
Therefore, the 4 girls claimed their own kitchen sink to thwart Ian of his happiness!! At last!! There will be revenge..... Leslie and I were the most passionate at this war!
"NO!!", cried Ian. He scurried about in determination to finish the sink. He just couldn't let the girls win.....not this time! "Even if it kills me, I will prevail until my stomach is full and the goblet of water shall be mine!"
"Hahahahaha, you think you can beat us!! I'd like to see you try!". Rebecca showed Ian the "right" way to eat ice cream. The judges awarded her style points for this..
Leslie sighed. Deep deep down, she felt sorry for Ian. "We were lovers once..." she thought, "but I guess he found a new love, and I can never replace it." As Ian caressed the ice cream off the spoon with his tongue, Leslie couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if she was that spoon... 





2 comments:
Awesome story! Ahhh seeing ice cream of that magnitude brings back memories of Leatherby's.
Mmmmmmm.... Leatherby's.
Ok this post has been up here for how long now? And I am just seeing today? Wow. Regardless... It is hilarious!!! Hope you're having fun on your mission!
Post a Comment