Sunday, January 18, 2009

Updateness

A new format is seen with new links to others blogs!!

I do wish that more people that I know would do blogs. The ones that I like to read are about marriages, family, and other fun stuff! Hopefully, mine will be a little more adventurous.

So, hopefully I can stay on task and make a personal goal to update it often.

In the future, I hope to add my playlist on here. Because let's face it, it's totally awesome!!

For now, here's a nice quote from Legally Blonde
- "You have the equipment, you just need to read the manual.......It's called the Bend and Snap!"

Doesn't that make you feel better. It does to me

-Rebbie Becky

2 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hi Becky! I saw your link! Thank you for putting our button on your blog! (It's a great blog, btw! I will be coming back!) :)

Rebbie Becky said...

Oh dang! You found my hidden secret! Yes, I am your official blog-stalker. Thanks for checking out mine!