Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Good Day

I love to see the temple. I'm especially glad that I was able to go there this past Saturday evening! Thank you for miracles!!

Hey, so here are the amazing results from my tests this past week that I'm very proud of!!

- Sociology Exam= 88%
- Social Work Exam = 86%
- Statistics Mid-term= 74% (which qualifies for an A!!)

I'm glad to have survived last week and am now spending this week catching up on notes, sleep, and extra opportunities.

So, the Brighton Welcome Party is this Friday!!! I am so psyched to get this summer started and begin the process to prepare for Brighton Girls Camp!! Can this day get any closer though???

BTW- APRIL FOOLS!!!! (No, there were no actual jokes in this post, but I still wanted to say it.) This year, with the wonderful technology of Facebook with status's, people have been very tricky by saying that they're "Engaged". HA!! I never believed them..try to put a fast one on me, I think not!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: