Today, our ward bishopric mentioned throughout the whole meetings that this was the 2nd to last Sunday that we would spend here. I was saddened by this and my bishop talked to the Relief Society today about moving away, changes, and having the choices that we make right now to change our lives forever. Scary, but confident that whatever happens, it was meant to happen.
My tests this week went well. All scored within the 80% range, so I'm ok with it. The last projects I have before finals is my Social Work portfolio, a Service Work paper for Sociology, last discussion in Anthropology, and a last quiz in Stats!! Then will come the joy of having 4 finals finished before next Friday. Then I'll move back home and prepare for Brighton for about a month and a half.
In summary, things are moving along. I'd never thought that my first year of college would go by so fast, but it did. I hope that I can create wonderful memories of my friends this year that I will remember forever!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment