Important Events from this Weekend:
1- Brighton Welcome Party: Meeting the new staff (and some returning) for this summer was really fun! I enjoyed hearing the new camp names, finding out the theme for the summer, and getting excited for camp to start! I just wish stupid school would finish up (3 more weeks of classes!!)
2- General Conference: was AMAZING!!!!! I personally felt uplifted and had a true desire to do better. I can't wait for Institute tomorrow so that we can talk about conference and what our favorite parts were. A noticeable difference that I've made from other conferences in the past was that I've taken better (and longer) notes and also made some personal goals for myself. Some major thoughts that I got out of conference were:
- Go to the temple often (you are never lost if you can see the temple)
- Endure through your trials
- Be of good cheer and do not fear
- Faith and doubt cannot coexist
*For more information, visit www.lds.org
Back at school, with only 3 weeks left of classes, I feel inspired to become closer to the Lord and put Him first in my life. Projects and exams will be finalized where I must do my very best, but I know that the Lord will guide me if I continue to stay close to him.
In some improvements, my dad let me borrow the cordless mouse for my laptop. Unfortunately, while unpacking, I dropped it. So, it hasn't been working very well.
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment