Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Using the 5 Senses

Right now:

I can see my computer screen, look out the window and see the tree being covered in snow.

I can hear my typing and my roommates next door talking about their bodies.

I can smell my room, which isn't a real smell at all.

I can feel my hands on the laptop and my ring on my index finger on my left hand that says "I Am A Child of God".

I can taste my strawberry-banana gum in my mouth that I put in about an hour ago.

"Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by a lilac tree,
I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Father created for me.

He gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings.
He gave my ears that I might hear the magical sound of things.
He gave me my life, mind, my heart; I thank Him rev’rently
For all his creations, of which I’m a part.
Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me.

Hope ya'll had a great Easter celebration! I know I did.

- Rebbie Becky

0 comments: