Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brighton Week 4

Once again, it's time for another Brighton Update!! Hey, I only have to update for two weeks here..so I think it's pretty good. I'm doing the highlight pictures from each week because I don't have the energy or enough passion I guess to upload them to Facebook. I have a lot of pictures, geez. Enjoy! This is my unit!! We rock Tweak Week!

Once more, here's my unit. We went on a hike to Mary/Twin, then coming down from zipline, we saw a moose!! Ahhhhh.
The ever fun job of cleaning Skunk (the bathroom up the hill)!!!! Don't my girls look so happy to do it??!!
Me and roomie Gibson enjoying cookie dough during Staff Meeting!!! My favorite treat at Brighton ever!!
YAY for new roomie!!! Here's me and Riff who will be living in Columbine!! Funny story though, me and Riff were already roommates last year living in Nibik. Hahahaha
So much fun watching my girls try and get the rope for Home Base. They were good jumpers though..
I love these kind of pictures. Thanks Splash for taking them!!!
Sad part about this week was that I caught the staff cold. Yuck, it was not fun having my throat sore and nose stuffy while keeping track of 10 campers. I was so exhausted by the end.
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: