I'm now a counselor at Brighton!!! It's been such an amazing experience already and I have learned so much from my girls!!! I'll put these pictures on my blog to give those who know about my blog a little bit of an update. Here's the happenings of Week 1!!!
Here are my first set of girls! I love them sooo much!! I especially love how Kylie and Phoenix are making a heart. Awwww
We have a spiritual activity at camp called Lifeline. Here are my girls holding onto the rope and running into trees and stuff. I put them on this Lifeline and then greeted them at the end. Such a great example of our amazing Father in Heaven!
For BLC, my girls decided to do a prank!!! So, here they are with the stolen SOS pillows!! Hehehehe. WE DOMINATE!!
A most treasured "staff meeting". The counselors thoroughly enjoyed the pazookies!!! I had no idea what a pazookie was-it's a chocolate chip cookie in a pan with ice cream on top!! Oh baby!




0 comments:
Post a Comment