Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brighton Week 5

Halfway through the summer. CRAZY!!!! It's going by sooooo fast, I don't want it to end!! Anyways, here's Week 5! The first day, my campers wanted to play Human Knot. They had quite a lot of fun with it too!!

You probably can't see very well, but here's me on the Zipline with my girls watching. This is one of my favorite activities!!!!
After an exciting game of counselor pinata, my girls were there to catch me!
An amateur shot of a columbine flower on our weekly hike!! I love Columbine!!
Pixel tries to push the helpless Bugle into Catherine Lake. Alas, she didn't succeed!
My girls doing Mowhawk 2 ropes course.
They look sooo excited to get their one shower for the week!!
Oh my girls were so crazy this week. But really great!!! Here's some of them on our cookout!
I definately love my girls. On Thursday morning, I got a candy gram!!! Oh no wait...I got 9 CANDY GRAMS!!!!!! Pretty much, that broke the record. Such a great start to a day. Chocolate+a nice saying=a happy counselor!!
Kristle and Heather on pizza cookout!!!
It was time to try something new, this is the ropes course called Zig Zag. Sadly, one of my girls fell and bruised her knee. She was limping for the rest of the day. Ouch!!
In case you were wondering, my cold is getting better. I had more energy and felt better throughout this week. Another miracle, I never saw a moose!!!!! But on Sunday, we heard that our daily visitor moose turned out to be a girl, because she had a baby. I never ever EVER want to be around those two!!
Right now, I am chillaxin' in Park City for a family reunion. Soooo nice!!
-Rebbie Becky

0 comments: