My throat is hurting and i feel a little bit stuffed up. Not so much fun in the morning when i feel like a wad of mucus is stuck in my throat. Nappy.
Do I feel lazy right now? A little bit.....I'm watching "Doctor Doolitle" and doing my blog at the same time.
I have food again...well more food. Of course, my mom stocked me up on some when i moved up here, but it's old school and i'm lazy.
My brain is going nowhere tonight. I'm excited to be doing nothing so far.
But last night was fun. I was with my roommate and her boyfriend. Usually, you feel like a third wheel, but not too much. I like Leslie and Ian. They're a cute couple and not annoying or obnoxious like others who live in their own world. We "cleaned the sink" at Angies and then saw a horror movie. Then they talked for awhile, and did some other stuff too......i was the first to know!!!
Cha-cha everybody. Time to boogie.
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment