It's the beginning of the end.
Only 3-4 sessions of class that I have to go to this semester and then there's the week of finals.
To tell you the truth, I am excited to get this semester over with. Upon completing these classes, I'll have gained some breadth requirements with the English 1010 credit. I know what my major is and I'm excited to get it started. Look out!!
Christmas is coming. I am very vague in my requests; thermal underclothing and a gift card to Wal-Mart will suit me just fine... (my mother would be horrified!)
I don't know what I'll get for anyone else. It'll be interesting to say the least....
We changed room roommates this weekend. In a word, I like it (dang, that's three words!). I like my new room roommate and we are respectful to each other and fit each others schedules quite nicely. My bed is the closest one to the kitchen/living room. Sometimes problematic when I want to go to bed and the "skanks" are "playing" with the "boys next door".....(quotes weren't needed, but added for dramatic effect)
I gave a talk today in church on gratitude. I tried to apply it to everyday life and gave advice on how to recognize the tender mercies and the little miracles that we are blessed with. I felt good about it because I was an avid speaker who looked up at the congregation a lot, plus my tone changed to emphasize the important stuff to not have people fall asleep. But, I'm glad it's over!
Happy Thanksgiving ya'all!! Who knows if I post before then?? As you can tell, I'm not very diligent..
-Rebbie Becky


1 comments:
Good smile you have
Post a Comment