I added the new title of this blog and also inspiring quotes underneath for inspiration usage!! I quite like it and I hope to have it suit my needs just fine.
We switched roommates. Not too bad, my and my new room roommate get along just fine.
I am starting to feel the stress of finals!! I want to be able to get the grade that I want, finish at least 1 more CIL test before the semester is over, and apply for the RA job on ResLife. So many things are running through my head!!
So far, my stress has come in little pieces and not in huge bunches. Once in awhile, I'll do something relaxing or fun like eat ice crea, go to Wendys, or just watch a movie with my roommates. That's what makes life really important.
Those are the moments that take your breath away!!
-Rebbie Becky
Last Day of New Happy Quilting Pattern Sale!!
18 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment