Monday, September 15, 2008

My Nails Are Red


These aren't really my nails. But they have the exact red on them. Plus, that ring is not mine either, but I think it's gorgeous!!
My roommate Ashlyn painted my nails for me last night. I got all girlied up. After doing a spa facial which included oatmeal on my face, they got out their nail polish and did their nails while watching "The Notebook" eating pizza and spaghetti-o's. How much GNO do you need??
I was ignoring the nail fest and watched "The Notebook", really sweet movie. Don't worry about any guys being there, all of them were driven away from the smell including my other roommate Leslie.
Then they convinced me to try nail polish. So, I did. It looks pretty good to me now, but I wouldn't want to do it every single day and experiment with it. I remember my younger years and I would get into days where I would do nail polish. I'd do it for a couple of times and then stop cold turkey.
I could never be that girly. My roommates also told me that this would attract boys; not working for me so far!!
-Rebbie Becky

1 comments:

Rachel Frost said...

Yeah, I don't know about that working to attract boys. I never paint my fingernails and I got the best guy there is! :D